An Editorial contributor at AX3 essentially will maintain the same job as a regular Editor but with a lighter workload and a more specific focus to a topic of their choosing. Contributors will have creative freedom with what they choose to write about, as long as it pertains to the theme of Asian lifestyle and entertainment and falls under their writing category.
- The minimum expectation for contributors is to write at least 1 post per week
- Maintain regular communication with the Editorial department (via Email and Facebook)
- Strong attention to detail, and is result-oriented
- Self-discipline to meet goals and objectives
- Ability to set priorities and manage workloads with minimal supervision
- Willingness in accepting criticism and provide iterations of work
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), Japanese or Korean is an asset
- Experience with WordPress blogs is an asset
Please submit your Resume/CV and ONE writing sample piece within your application, and be specific in categories you would feel comfortable writing about to [email protected]. No cover letter is required.
We want to thank everyone for their interest in AX3, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.