Under the direction and approval of the Creative Director, Editors are responsible for posting timely Asian entertainment, leisure and current events on AX3’s webzine. As part of the editorial team at AX3, Editors will have the opportunity to develop a personal writing style and impact our audience with exciting current events.
- Submit a minimum of 3 qualified online posts per week
- Work with the Editorial team and Marketing team to develop strategies for online editorial
- Perform occasional research to improve online editorial quality
- Attend scheduled staff and departmental meetings as requested
- Participate in online social media discussions
- Excellent English proficiency, both written and verbal
- Previous writing, journalism or editorial experience
- Attention to detail and results-oriented
- Self-discipline to meet goals and objectives in an telecommuting environment
- Ability to set priorities and manage workloads with minimal supervision
- Reliable daily Internet access, including E-mail, Facebook and Twitter access
- Knowledge of WordPress is an asset
- Proficiency in an Asian language such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is an asset
Please submit your Resume/CV and ONE writing sample piece within your application, and be specific in categories you would feel comfortable writing about to Evelyn Wong, Human Resources Manager – [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We want to thank everyone for their interest in AX3, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.