Why join us?
AX3 is one of Vancouver’s fastest growing multimedia companies, consisting a team of young, and passionate people who share your interests. By working with us, you will always be immersed in the music, celebrities and cultural oddities you love, and have the power to share that with everyone in the world. We will provide you with all the tools needed to take over the world with [insert your favourite Asian song] and, of course, the tips and tricks to survive the ever-changing media industry. We recognize that you will have your own aspirations too, and we make it ours to help you create and achieve the experience you want from us.
What You’ll Get
Gaining memorable experience with us and making new friends may be cool and all, but what’s even cooler is getting to go behind-the-scenes of our video productions and more… No? How about attending free concerts and meeting some of the most prominent Asian celebrities?
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for creating content on all our social media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) and whatever else hipsters come up with. This includes, but not limited to: positively engaging our audience, increasing awareness and following of AX3, and sharing content while representing the AX3 image accurately. We encourage you to come up with strategies that will help achieve company objectives.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Knowledge of Weibo is an asset
- Strong personal social media and/or blog presence is an asset
- Knowledge of SEO is an asset – Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written English
- Fluency in an Asian language (written Chinese, Korean, and Japanese preferred) is not required, but an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter, resume and links to your own social media network profiles to Evelyn Wong, Internal Operations Manager — [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered.